Monday 11 June 2012

A Letter to Mom - Week 3

Loose
The Daily Create 154 - Take a picture featuring rope or knots

Dear Mom,

This is my second week in the camp and I am having a lot of fun. I am learning about photography and I believe I am getting better at it. The picture above is the first one I am posting exactly as it is - no editing. I took a lot of photos of this rope until I was satisfied with the result. What I am proud of is that I had a clear idea about what I wanted my picture to look like before I took it. I set the scene, then I experimented with light and position. This is a start and I intend to keep practicing.

This is a group picture of the Slaughterhouse 4 bunch. I went inside because it was nice and cool in the old house. I know it doesn't look like much, but it is really comfortable inside. See for yourself.

This week we read about photography. I know you love photography too, so why don't you look at some of our resources here and here.

We also had a lot of visual assignments for homework. This is where I did mine. I also did most of my Daily Create assignments.

As you can see, we are having a great time. Still, there are some things that I am worried about. Kag1715 says there is a monster in the lake. She also notices that people have gone missing. Personally, I haven't seen the monster, but I am worried about the people who are no longer in our bunkhouse. I don't know where they could have gone. And then, there's Zazzy's post. I am telling you, Mom, there is something strange going on here. Everyone is so kind and everything is for free. Now, there's got to be something behind that, hasn't it? I know, you warned me and I wouldn't listen. Still, I don't want to come home. I am happy here, I'll just be extra careful, OK? I will have my camera with me at all times, just in case. No, I am not going investigating, you needn't worry. And I will not wander off on my own. We've been through this before and, no, I am not coming home. I am curious about what Week 4 is like. Aren't you?


Technorati Tags:














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...